Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you do to stay positive when you are under attack by powerful forces and it's beyond your control?

Be like Peter walking on the water.Keep on your eyes on Jesus.Try to not look away.God created the universe with a word.So what problem couldn't handle.Made not in our time or way.But he can turn all things to good.What do you do to stay positive when you are under attack by powerful forces and it's beyond your control?
I look for signs to guide me and remind myself of everything that is still going right in my life, I had a lot of stuff go bad in my life and realized that if you only look at the bad life won't be worth living.What do you do to stay positive when you are under attack by powerful forces and it's beyond your control?
I would add to your question this detail: would experienced Junior High School teachers please respond, since you are veterans.





Also anyone who lives in Juarez, Mexico.
Have faith in the Almighty Yehowah, and hang on.
if u r a christian, email me and tell me about these 'powerful forces' . what or who they are.





If u r not a christian, ignore this msg.
Think positive thoughts. Your thoughts are the most powerful things. Yes you can control them. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't.
I just try to remember what it was like before I gave my heart to Jesus, I was miserable and most of the time I didn't even know it.
Pray to God. He will take care of everything. He's done it for me and others I know.
I agree with kinetochore. :-)
You must grab a hold of yourself with both hands until the vibrations stop.
Smile, it will make them think you've got something up your sleeve.
It would not be on our best interest to entertain fear or even anger.
Tin foil hat.





Sounds like you're refusing to take your medicine.
Boil babies and kill bunnies





atheist
Like taxes? I just get to work and turn in my forms in time.
I eat cheesecake.
Remind my self that its all in my head.
stay off the crack.
Pray!





GOD bless
You mean my wife??
Be like Job.








(Check the Bible)
I wear a wind breaker.
I stay busy doing the work Christ told us to do.
I give it to God.


t
';Jesus, take the wheel!';

No comments:

Post a Comment