Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it true that condom can be used to control oneself and go longer?

A wife accused her husband of cheating when she noticed that the box of condoms is empty and they weren't having sex for long time . When she confronted him he said that he was using it to control himself and go longer . She believed him and said '; I don't get it but who cares '; and she felt so guilty that she thought he was cheating !!


. I find it difficult to buy this . Can this be true ?Is it true that condom can be used to control oneself and go longer?
I wouldn't pass judgment so quickly without having a little more information about the situation. But honestly, I don't buy it either.





However, using condoms can increase the time it takes to orgasm for some men. It seems to slightly decrease the sensation felt on the penis during intercourse and thus increase the time of intercourse. But that's not true for all men.





But again, I don't buy HIS story. Not just yet.





Take care.Is it true that condom can be used to control oneself and go longer?
Speaking for myself, I find it more difficult to orgasm wearing a condom.


They are confining and uncomfortable.


I see the need for them, but that doesn't change how they feel for me.


Is it the same for her husband?


I don't know..
1) it does limit feeling, that's why you can buy the ones with ';extra sensitivity';.





2) it's a lot easier to clean up if you use a condom.





Hope this helped!
lies lies lies hopefully he keeps using condoms when cheating on her and doesnt give her an STD
You do lose a bit of the sensation, yes. Its like putting a glove on...your fingers cant feel as much but ya get the general feel for things
Salam





No, Its NOT true.
I think he was lying.
doesnt seem to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment