Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal to have a continuous period on the first month of birth control?

I'm taking birth control (Kelnor) for the first time. I started when my period started. My period has lasted 10 days so far. Is this normal? The bleeding is continuous. It's not really breakout bleeding. Will I have a continuous period during my first month of birth control. Has this happened to anyone?Is it normal to have a continuous period on the first month of birth control?
I took Kelnor. The bleeding is probably just a normal side-effect because your body is getting used to the hormone differences. If you continue to bleed, I would visit your gyno. You should NOT have a continuous period during your first month. If you do, definitely call your doctor for advice.Is it normal to have a continuous period on the first month of birth control?
Im on the shot an what happens with mine is you have irregular periods for about a 3 months and then you dont have periods..


yes i think its normal kuz it is messing with your horomones but its always best to ask a doc
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment