Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need suggestions for birth control. I am on Alesse and it makes me moody and prude, any suggestions?

I am thinking of ditching the pill all together but I just want to know what yall think.I need suggestions for birth control. I am on Alesse and it makes me moody and prude, any suggestions?
You might just need to switch to a lower dose pill. I use marvelon and it's really good. Everyone's different though, so try a couple and if they don't work for you look for another option of contraceptives.I need suggestions for birth control. I am on Alesse and it makes me moody and prude, any suggestions?
Try demulen I love it... I have ben on EVERY pill for cysts and endometriosis and this is the only pill I have not had a problem with!
You should really talk to your Dr. about what birth control option is suited for you. I was on the Depo shot and it made the moodiest and emotionally unstable person ever! I dropped it and went to Orth-Tri Cyclen and it has worked for me for the past 3 years but just recently it has been making me miserable and lazy! I talked to my Dr and I am now on YAZ! It is wonderful. More energy for EVERYTHING!! More pleasant moods. But that is my body and hormones, you should really talk to your Dr and see what options they can offer you. There is lots of different methods out and you just gotta find the one that's right for you. Hope this helps.
i would def stick with the pill.In my case it had less side effects then the patch and the shot.Try orthotricyclen lo
The Depovera shot would probably help you out. I'm taking it, and I don't have any mood changes. You only need the shot every 3 months and you don't have to worry about missing a day with the pills.
I've been on Alesse for the past 3 years and haven't had a problem. Why don't you ask your OB if you could try something else.
I've tried Nuva Ring and that was ok. I just stopped using it cuz it was gross having to insert it. Atleast you don't have to insert it every day though lol. I like Yaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment