Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you ever been in a dream, known it was a dream, and could control what you did?

I have had a couple, one in particular, I remember jumping out of a window to wake myself up.Have you ever been in a dream, known it was a dream, and could control what you did?
yea i was trying to wake up, so someone killed me...s=kinda scary, but i imaginded to happen like that. another one is i was walking down a sidewalk in my sllep, and when i tripped my legs moved like i was in that dream or day.Have you ever been in a dream, known it was a dream, and could control what you did?
no, not in control.. however i have been dreaming and known i was dreaming, thats usualy when i wake up. being in real control of your dream means you CONTROLL it you make anything you want to happen. its called ';lucid dreaming'; google it!
yes. when i didnt want to carry on with the dream, i force myself to open my eyes and wake up. ending the dream.
Lucid Dreams rock. I've had them were I kept waking up in my dream. But I was still asleep, So I had to keep convincing my mind I was dreaming. It was great I would fly everywhere. Once I realized I was still dreaming, And when someone would piss me off in my dream (ex-wife). All I would have to do is reach out my hand and crush their face like a sponge and they would change to someone else or disappear. The best night of sleep I ever had. I hope heaven is like that. Flying around and face crushing.
I have been there and known it was a dream and tried to wake myself up, but I had no luck, maybe because I didn't think as fast and bravely as you did!! Jumped out a Window? Man Oh Man!!! You are gutsy. I admire that, especially in a man. @8-) Sweet Dreams
I was having a nightmare the other night and in the dream I remember thinking to myself '; man this is a really BAD dream.....wait...this is a dream?'; And then right when I was going to try to do something cool like fly I woke up. I was pissed.
It's called ';lucid dreaming.'; You get better at it the more you do it.





I read some books about it. There was a tribe of people that practiced this as part of their culture. It seemed to solve a lot of their social problems, because they learned to master their fears in dreams.





Good luck.
yes it compeletly normal

No comments:

Post a Comment