Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was taking a different birth control pill and the doctor changed it to yaz.?

When I was reading the directions about yaz, it said you have to be very carefull when you change over to these pills. The first 8 days you could get pregnant. My question is do I have to be very careful just for that first month I change over or do I have to be very careful every month. The directions are not very clear. If someone knows, please clue me in.I was taking a different birth control pill and the doctor changed it to yaz.?
you only need to be careful the FIRST month. after that you will be protected taking yaz the same time every day.


good luck!I was taking a different birth control pill and the doctor changed it to yaz.?
yeah i agree, the first month you should definitely use protection. After the month it finally gets in your system. I work at a OB-GYN office as a Medical Assistant we use these contraceptives

No comments:

Post a Comment