Saturday, August 21, 2010

I tried to delete from control panel it did not remove messenger and now there is no icon in the remove progra

I went to remove programs in my control panel and I cannot remove messenger - it says it is not there - yet it pops up everytime!I tried to delete from control panel it did not remove messenger and now there is no icon in the remove progra
You can manually delete the ';Messenger'; directory on your C: drive (default).





Go to your desktop and double-click ';My Computer.';





Click the ';C:'; drive.





Go to C:\Program Files\Yahoo!





Highlight the Yahoo! Messenger folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard.





DEFRAG your computer files to remove those empty spaces resulting from the deletion.I tried to delete from control panel it did not remove messenger and now there is no icon in the remove progra
click on you start button. Select search. Type messenger and delete all files associated with your messenger. But the first thing I would do is go to my computer. 2bl click your hard drive. Select program files and look for the messenger there. Delete it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment