Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it easier or harder to conceive if you have never been on any birth control?

I have not been on the pill since i was 17. I am now 27 and my partner and i are trying for a baby. (until now i have always been careful, never had a pregnancy scare). I get my egg white cervical mucus every month so have sex every 2 days over that week. Should it be easier harder or the same chances of getting pregnant when you have never been on the pill?Is it easier or harder to conceive if you have never been on any birth control?
Hormonal birth control can screw up your cycles. But, it's been 10 years, I can't imagine you would have any residual effects from it.


Good luck!Is it easier or harder to conceive if you have never been on any birth control?
I am on the understanding that it does matter if you have been on the pill or not. The chemicals in your pills can stay in the system for up to a year once you stop taking them. It all depends though as I have conceived while on the pill and using condoms. It probably sounds cliche but don't stress it as it always happens when you least expect it....
it should be the same...the pill doesn't affect your chances of getting pregnant in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment