Friday, August 6, 2010

Does it matter if i missed a birth control pill and didn't realize until a week later?

I realized on friday that I was on thursday's pill. I have no clue when I would have missed one pill, but it might have been a week or more before then. But I took all my other pills on time and at the same time i usually do. When I realized I was off, i took the pill right away. Will that affect anything, or is it the same as missing one pill and realizing the next day and it will be fine... Please help!Does it matter if i missed a birth control pill and didn't realize until a week later?
You should be fine, the same thing has happened to me several times and nothing happened :) Does it matter if i missed a birth control pill and didn't realize until a week later?
i think you should be fine, maybe call your doctor to be sure ?

No comments:

Post a Comment