Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it safe to drink alcohol shortly after taking birth control pill?

I have it every night at 10 pm. Well i am planning on drinking very late tonight, is it safe to have the bcp floating around in my system with alcohol going down shortly after? Would it make me feel crappy? Or should I have the pill AFTER I'm drinking? Any experience/input appreciated. I am fairly new to bcp %26amp; yes I am 21. And no, I'm not trying to concieve, just trying to get answers.. thx. :]Is it safe to drink alcohol shortly after taking birth control pill?
i take mine at 9 pm and i have taken it after drinking some with dinner/drinking after i have taken the pill.





i don't think there are really any effects of alcohol and the pill OTHER than.. the risk of throwing up.





As long as you don't throw up from the drinking i think you'll be good :)Is it safe to drink alcohol shortly after taking birth control pill?
yep thats fine. i am a pharmacy technician and i know there it is fine to drink alcohol while on birth control pill.
yes just be sure to take them at same time everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment