Friday, August 6, 2010

Is it okay that I started my birth control to skip my period?

I just started birth control the 14th of this month when i'm usually due for my period around the 30th of every month...my friend said it would be okay to do this in order to skip having my period on new years and my anniversary which are both at the end of the month....is it okay to have unprotected sex a month after being on my pills?Is it okay that I started my birth control to skip my period?
Yes, that's fine. You need to use an alternate form of birth control for the first 7 days you're taking the pill.Is it okay that I started my birth control to skip my period?
You should still use a condom, because the pill isnt completely effective and you want to be 100% safe! And the pill only keeps you from getting pregnant.. STI's, AID's and other diseases can also occur if you have unprotected sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment