Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As a birth control I use the IUD Mirena, I first got it 2 yr ago, Is it bad for my health not to get a period?

This is the one for 5 years and I haven't got a period for 2 years.As a birth control I use the IUD Mirena, I first got it 2 yr ago, Is it bad for my health not to get a period?
yes of course!!!! pumping drugs into your body to stop a natural cycle. what is natural or healthy about THAT?As a birth control I use the IUD Mirena, I first got it 2 yr ago, Is it bad for my health not to get a period?
your doctor should have explained this to you before you got the mirena... or he should have given you a pamphlet about it.





read this: http://www.mirena-us.com/what_expect/ind鈥?/a>


look under the heading, ';your periods may change';
We are meant to get periods so i think it coudn't be to healthy not to get them. Every now and then it should be alright to skip but not having a period for 2 years doesn't sound to good

No comments:

Post a Comment