Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long did it take you to get your period after taking birth control?

I was taking Levora birth control for a week (Had side effects) I took an active pill on April 14,2009 and never took another one since, i still have yet to get my period, but the first day of my last period was April 8,2009.





How long after stop taking birth control did you get your period?How long did it take you to get your period after taking birth control?
4How long did it take you to get your period after taking birth control?
You know what, birth control was a bad idea for me because like you I stopped taking the pill after 2 weeks into the pack and had a withdrawal bleed the same week, and now I have been 4 weeks just waiting to ovulate. It's really stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment