Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it possible to be/get pregnant while on birth control?

I am on birth control. (Microgynon30). My last period was about a day or two longer than usual. I go to the bathroom a lot anyway so I wouldn't notice that part of the ';early signs';. (lol) But, just this week, I walked in the kitchen one day and completely wanted to puke! My gag reflex has been reflexing alot the last 3 days. I feel sick to my stomach. This morning I tried TWICE to eat the same thing because I wanted it but I couldn't because I kept getting the gag thing. I don't feel pregnant but I feel bloated. I'm about on my 8 or 9th pill now since my last period.And that's about all I got.


Anyone got any experience or anything to tell me?Is it possible to be/get pregnant while on birth control?
Yes, it is very possible to get pregnant while on birth control. Nothing is EVER 100% effective, and that includes the pill.Is it possible to be/get pregnant while on birth control?
I had been on birth control for over 15 years. . . Never missed a day, and took it the same time every morning without fail.





Sorry about the pause. I had to chase my 18 month old daughter out of the bathroom. . .








Does that answer the question? Yes, you can.





I just recently saw a study result that birth control pills have less hormones now than they did 10 years ago. They are finding that more women are getting pregnant while on the pill now due to that reduction in the hormone levels. So don't ever assume that the pill will be 100 % effective.
unfortunately yes it is possible
yes it is possible to get pregnant on birth control.i was on birth control and got pregnant for my ypungest and i didnt miss any pills or anything.you may want to go to the store or your local health deparment and get a pregnancy test
take a test first- but yes, it is possible to get pregnant on birth control. One of my good friends had a baby while on birth control-
Take a test first, before you stress over the yes or no dilemma. It is however very possible to get pregnant on BC. If you are pregnant, you need to stop taking the pills ASAP, so I would advise you to find out as soon as you can. Good luck
Make a appointment with your obgyn asap, tell her or him what happened, they can do the pregnancy test there, if you are pregnant then get off the BC pills asap. take vitamins that your obgyn will give you.
You can, but it's rare.


More often than not, an upset stomach is due to some kind of bug - not pregnancy.
I did get pregnant on the pill--twice. The first time, I was on Ortho-tri-cyclen and everyone I knew who was on the same pill got pregnant at the same time. (Bad lot #, we think.) I had the same kind of symptoms and went to the doctor for something to relieve my nausea. My doctor decided to do a pregnancy test just in case and, lo and behold, I was pregnant.





Don't delay in taking a test.
nothing is 100% to protect u from getting pregnant i was on the pill when i found out i was pregnant i was already 3 months gone so get urself checked to be sure
It is posible, to get pregnant while on birth-control, but take a pregnancy test! just to be sure.
yes you can get pregnant while on the pill. especially if you don't take them about the same time every day. you should take a pregnancy test. I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and gagging over everything like you described. it's possible. as long as you're expecting a period within the next 5 days, an ';early detection'; test should be accurate. if not, wait a while before you test. in the mean time, relax and take care of yourself!
yes it is possible. i'm seven weeks along and i took that pill every day like i was supposed to. it is probably way to early for you to know. even the early tests don't let you know until five days before your next missed period. you probably just have a bug. but take a test to ease your mind if you want. sometimes stressing over it will make your period late.
It is possible...but not likely. I got pregnant with my daughter when I was on the pill....because I was taking antibiotics, which makes the pill not as effective.
well... when i first got pregnant until i was about 25 weeks(and still sometimes) my gag reflexes were OUT-OF-CONTROL! i mean it was absolutely horrible! and it IS possibleto get pregnant while on birth-control , my ex-roommate emily was on it and everymorning as soon as she got up she would take it and she got pregnant. then after she had her son, she got back on birth control, and she now has a daughter. it just doesn't work for some people i guess. but if i were you, i would buy a home test, or go to clinic, its free and more reliable. the tests thay use there are the some ones dr.s and hospital's use. good luck!
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment