Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vehicle Stability Control - Should I get a Camry with it?

I'm in the process of leasing a camry (they're running a great deal!) and I have the option of leasing an LE with the vehicle stability and traction control. Choosing that option would add $20 to $25 more a month to my lease payment. I'm not very familiar with the option and would like some opinions. I live in upstate NY, so we do deal with snow for months at a time. Thanks!Vehicle Stability Control - Should I get a Camry with it?
it's a computer controlled device that senses when the tires are slipping and brakes the slipping one(s).





it's good to have in the rain %26amp; snow.





also can help if you get a bit out of control in a panic situation or spirited driving.





I'm not a fan of leasing anything but would recommend spending a bit more for this option.





you'll appreciate it in the cold and wet..





http://video.yahoo.com/watch/206114Vehicle Stability Control - Should I get a Camry with it?
Yes, I would get it by far. More than anything, it is a safety issue. ESC is made to prevent skidding during a panic and also improves your vehicles performance.





It works by if your car detects a loss of control, ESC will apply by giving single brakes the main control to help maintain control.





This video tells you everything:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQq-4KYBx鈥?/a>





Good Luck
I'd also recommend you go used and BUY instead of lease. You can get the car for cheaper and have more options.

No comments:

Post a Comment