Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When the iPhone OS 3.0 comes out will it include the Compass and Voice control like the iPhone 3G S?

The iPhone OS 3.0 comes out tomorrow and im just wandering...if the OS 3.0 will give other iPhones the Compass and Voice control?When the iPhone OS 3.0 comes out will it include the Compass and Voice control like the iPhone 3G S?
No.


Only the iPhone 3G S will have Compass and Voice Control.


There is a built in magnet in the new iPhone 3G S, that is not in previous models, therefore making it impossible to use the Compass app.


It would also be difficult to make a Voice Control app for previous iPhone models due to voice detection accuracy.When the iPhone OS 3.0 comes out will it include the Compass and Voice control like the iPhone 3G S?
The 3.0 will have Voice Memos, but I am not sure if that includes Voice Control. It will for sure be on the 3G S.

Report Abuse



My brother works for AT%26amp;T and he doesn't know himself,


I personally wanted to know because I want the old iPhone, and then get the update.


But I'm not sure if the update is going to include it, I hope so though!
no. i think thats only for the iphone 3gs unfortunately.. but whateverr. i love my iphone :)
No it will not, only the 3G S will get Voice Control and Compass.

No comments:

Post a Comment