Friday, August 6, 2010

Is there any way to Connect my LAND-LINE phone with my PC and control it via my PC?

my computer is hooked up to my land line phone jack;as i have 2jacks;1for phone and 1for the computer.i don;t know what you meant by controlling it via your pc....LOL#Is there any way to Connect my LAND-LINE phone with my PC and control it via my PC?
i remember in the old versions of windows there was this program called Phone Dialer, i used to make calls via PC.





Maybe you should try searching www.download.com for such programsIs there any way to Connect my LAND-LINE phone with my PC and control it via my PC?
I think the correct answer you are looking for is a program call PC Anywhere which connects computers several different way.


Dialup, DSL, Cable, LAN etc.The price range is around $50-$60 if I recall. You may however got to cnet.com and download the trial verson and try it your self. The other program is called GoToMyPC which does the same thing. There may be others program but I would prefer these two.
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment