Saturday, August 21, 2010

When is it safe to change the time i take my birth control pills?

I have just taken the first round of pills and now im taking the 'inactive' ones. I have been taking them at night but this is inconvenient for me. Can I start taking them earlier in the day once I start a new pack? thanks!When is it safe to change the time i take my birth control pills?
the morning after Sex. ok best way possibleWhen is it safe to change the time i take my birth control pills?
Yes, I asked my doctor about this exact thing and she said that it wouldn't really decrease the effectiveness that much. You'll only be changing the time on that first day; after that, your body will automatically adjust. It is best to change times during the inactive week, because the inactive pills don't contain any hormones and you'll be able to start the next month at your new time. You should be fine--I was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment